This data lists the dollar value and amount of fines issued for speeding, red-light and unregistered vehicle offences for fixed and mobile cameras.
- Fines by camera and system, April-June 2017 (Excel, 90KB)
- Fines by camera and system, January-March 2017 (Excel, 91KB)
- Fines by camera and system, October-December 2016 (Excel, 89KB)
- Fines by camera and system, July-September 2016 (Excel, 90KB)
- Fines by camera and system, April-June 2016 (Excel, 91KB)
- Fines by camera and system, January-March 2016 (Excel, 92KB)
Financial year data
- Fines by camera and system, financial year 2016-17 (Excel, 93KB)
- Fines by camera and system, financial year 2015-16 (Excel, 93KB)
- Fines by camera and system, financial year 2014-15 (Excel, 90KB)
- Fines by camera and system, financial year 2013-14 (Excel, 30KB)
- Fines by camera and system, financial year 2012-13 (Excel, 72KB)
- Fines are recorded at the offence date.
- The data is based on the number of fines issued by each camera.
- Cameras may cover more than one lane as indicated.
- The data includes fines issued for speeding, red-light and unregistered vehicle offences.
- Camera site descriptions may vary over time due to equipment upgrades and repositioning on different points of the intersection, as well as suburb boundary changes.
- The number of fines reported in quarters 1 and 2, 2011–12, were affected by the Victoria Police Association work bans.
- Roadworks and camera maintenance may influence the number of fines issued.
- The number of fines issued may be subject to variation over time as they may be withdrawn or reissued.
- The total dollar value of fines issued is a gross figure, and is subject to reduction as they may be cancelled or replaced by an official warning.
- The total figures provided for the financial year will differ to the total of the individual quarters as published over the year. This is due to a number of factors including the scheduling of processing fines, withdrawals and internal reviews.
- Victoria Police suspended the use of all point-to-point cameras on the Hume Freeway on 14 October 2010. The point-to-point camera system was reactivated in August 2012. Infringements issued after this time will be reflected in data produced from the first quarter of 2012-13 onwards.