The legislation and regulations listed below are relevant to road safety and infringements (fines) in Victoria.
- Road Safety Act 1986
- Infringements Act 2006
- Road Safety Camera Commissioner Act 2011
- Road Safety Road Rules 2009
- Road Safety (Drivers) Regulations 2009
- Road Safety (General) Regulations 2009
- Road Safety (Traffic Management) Regulations 2009
- Road Safety (Vehicles) Regulations 2009
- Infringements Regulations 2016
For the full list of all Victorian legislation, visit the Victorian Legislation and Parliamentary Documents website
Mobile road safety camera policy
The Victoria Police Traffic Camera Office (TCO) provides guidelines around the operation of mobile road safety cameras through the Mobile Digital Road Safety Camera Policy & Operations Manual.